2.5 mile walk/run - 1 mile paddle -
8 mile bike ride
FREE T-shirt for first 100 registrants!
Join us at beautiful Lake Eau Claire for this family fun event to raise money for water quality improvement. Lake Eau Claire is located just north of Augusta, WI in the heart of Amish country and is home to year round
activities for those that love the outdoors.
The triathlon follows the shores of Lake Eau Claire and is a non-timed event. Entry fee includes a barbecue chicken dinner, beverages and great music. There will also be a silent auction! The first 100 people to register will receive an event t-shirt (size not guaranteed)!
C & G Hide Away Bar
E19986 Cty. RD. ND
Augusta, WI 54722
(Hwy 27 north out of Augusta, WI, right on County Road ND)
Start Location: C & G Hide Away Bar
• Teams of two only: men’s and women’s singles, men’s team, women’s team, mixed pairs or parent/child.
• Kids under 12 must be accompanied by an individual over 18 as a team
member and both entrants must complete the walk/run, paddle and bike.
• Participants 12 years and older may enter as individuals or as a team.
• Kids under 12: $15.00 (adult partner pays $25.00)
12 and over: $25.00 per individual
• You must register by Monday June 16, 2014 to take advantage of
pre-registration pricing. Prices increase $5.00 after June 16.
• Checks payable to Lake Eau Claire Association.
Event Day Registration:
June 21, 2014
C & G Hide Away Bar and Pavilion
• Kids under 12 years old - $20 (adult partner pays $30)
• Individuals over 12 years of age - $30
For MORE details go to www.lakeeauclaire.org and go to their "Events".